We are delighted to have you stay with us at Topia Retreat, where we pride ourselves on high standards of service and care to promote a safe and comfortable stay. The safety and well-being of our community, guests and service professionals is always our top priority. One of the beautiful things about the Baja lifestyle is indoor outdoor living, you can do almost anything outside. Enjoy all the area has to offer in the invigorating fresh ocean air.
Guest Arrival to Mexico - No restrictions via the Mexican government, however Topia Retreat requires all visitors to present a negative viral COVID test or documentation administered within 48 hours of their arrival via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest Departure from Mexico - A negative viral COVID test or documentation of recovery is required for anyone traveling by air to the United States, including U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents regardless of vaccination status. Visitors traveling through the Los Cabos Airport can get a rapid PRC Covid-19 test for 500 Pesos prior to departure, be sure to allow an extra hour for testing. Alternatively there are two testing locations in Todos Santos: Saint Judes for 1000 Pesos or Sadat Laboratory with results in about 30 min for 600 Pesos. For more information click here.
Vaccination Information - We want everyone to experience the Topia Retreat has to offer while keeping guests and staff safe and healthy.
*Please note that “fully vaccinated” means it has been two weeks since a person received the second dose of Pfizer or Moderna or the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. (all vaccines are acceptable)
- U.S. Travel Association Resource Page: https://www.ustravel.org/coronavirus
- US Embassy Mexico Covid Information: https://mx.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information-for-u-s-citizens-in-mexico/
How to Protect Yourself & Others
- Stay Outside - as much as possible, keep it fresh outdoors
- Wear a Mask - when indoors or when you can not social distance
- Social Distance - keep 6 feet from others not in your household
- Wash Your Hands Often or Sanitize if you can’t wash
- Cover Coughs & Sneezes
- Monitor Your Health Daily